Sunday, February 28, 2010

DAY 18.

Today I dyed my hair "Honey Brown" and I'm in love with the results! Now all I need to do is buy and eyebrow pencil so that my eyebrows are the same color as my hair. I also bought a really cute bow ring at Life Plaza today that I'm also in love with. It was originally 2.99 but they had a sale so it was 30% off. Sweet. I'm so happy, hehe.

Today I ate:
Breakfast
1 Sandwich
* 1/2 Tomato
* 1 1/2 Turkey Ham
* 2 Olives
* 1 leaf of Lettuce
Lunch
1/2 Milk tea
1 bowl of Yogurt
Dinner
1 Cucumber
2 Baby Carrots
4 Octopus leg

We also took the dogs on a walk, but this time we brought Jinju, and she LOVED it. It was so cute to see her running and jumping around us as we were walking. It made me so happy to see her happy. I'm so used to seeing her bored in the backyard and hardly ever moving. I'm so glad I decided to take her out this time. The only reason why we never bothered to take her out is because she was afraid of the leash. But we finally realized that she's smart enough to walk without one. Which is more beneficial for us. Bang on the other hand, still needs the leash. He nearly got ran over by a car today if it weren't for me to go get him. Going to be twice as careful than today next time. I'm planning on taking them to Pathfinder park tomorrow. Maybe. We'll see.

108 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment