Saturday, February 20, 2010

DAY 10.

Today I ate:
Lunch
Garlic and Basil noodles
*5 Garlic marinated mushrooms
*1 Tbsp Olive Oil
*2 Tbsp of Garlic Powder
Dinner
20 Crackers with Ham and Cheese
Extra
2 cups of Applesauce

I am in extreme pain at the moment. My eczema is at the worst its ever been. I want to go to the ER, but my mom says we can't because our Medical is expired. Fuck me. I want to cry. I already did earlier.. I just wish I never had this all. I feel so depressed and it's stressing me out so much. Ugh, I just hate it. I just want to go to the Hospital so they could give me some sort of treatment. And so I could get better somehow. I have school on Monday and I can't imagine going to school like this.
I feel so sick. In a different way.
Ugh.

110 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment