Friday, February 12, 2010

DAY 2.


Woke up a little past 9a.m. I wasn't feeling that hungry, so I managed to eat a small breakfast.
Just came back from Costco! I'm really excited to start on my healthy diet. So far, I'm doing a good job at eating in small portions. Keep this up, and I'll have a faster metabolism and lose weight in no time! Or at least I hope.

Today I ate:
Breakfast
4 slices of Korean pear - 9:15a.m.
Brunch
3 Chicken nuggets - 11:30a.m.
*with Barbecue sauce
1 Chocolate chip cookie
1 cup of Soy milk
Lunch
1/2 Whole wheat bread Sandwhich - 4:15p.m.
*1 1/2 sliced Tomato
*1 American cheese
*1 1/2 lettuce
*1 1/2 turkey ham
*2 grated Baby Carrots
*Mayo spread
2 cups of water - 7:00p.m.
Dinner
3 fried Tofu - 7:20p.m.
5 small lettuce wraps
*1 piece of Spicy pork
*1 cooked garlic
2 slices of Sweet potato
3 cups of water
Dessert
1 1/2 Chocolate chip cookie
1 cup of water
Overeating
1/2 a slice of Tofu
3-4 pieces of Kimchi

17 minutes bike riding and a couple of workouts. Not that bad. However, I feel guilty about over eating again. But It's only the beginning so I can't expect it to be perfect the first time. Tomorrow we are visiting my Grandparents and going out to eat. There comes the hard part. I'm hoping for some changes in my weight by the end of this month? We'll see.
School is starting next week on the 22nd. Yikes! I don't know if I should be worried, excited, or glad. I hope Mt.Sac isn't as bad as I hear it is. I might just end up going to JC Fullerton next semester. Not sure yet. Time to work out and go to sleep now. Goodbye!

110.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment