Sunday, February 14, 2010

DAY 4.

Came home at around 1a.m. last night, so I just barely woke up an hour ago.
As we all know, today is Valentine's Day. Although I thought it wasn't going to affect me, it kind of did, because all my sisters are going out with a man except for me.
It suddenly reminds me of him.. Of all the memories that we once used to share.
It gave me the chills, just thinking about the past. From Korean class, to the day he gave me the ring, to Sadies, to the day he asked me out, to track practices, to Vantage Point, all the food we ate, and movies we watched, etc. Because I swear to you, during all those good times, I never imagined once that things would end up to be this way.
Once lovers, now strangers. You never know what could happen next. I like to think that this all happened for a reason but I'm honestly not buying it.
Even though I am thinking of him today, I bet it's some other girl on his mind. And that's okay. I'll stay strong, and someday, I'll get what I deserve.
Anyways,

Today I ate:
Brunch
1/2 Whole wheat bread sandwich
Lunch
3 mini pancakes
1 mini pancake
Dinner
1 Whole wheat bread sandwich
3-4 cups of Water

I feel like I overate. I think I shouldn't have ate that last sandwich. Time to exercise a little. Goodbye.

111.5 llbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment