Friday, February 12, 2010

DAY 1.

I woke up late, even though I slept fairly early last night. I fell asleep roughly around 12-1a.m. and woke up at 4p.m. But I have a good excuse! I am sick. And I've been sick. It got worse last night and I woke up sounding like a man. Yes, I lost my voice-_-. And because I woke up late, I didn't eat a lot. Thank goodness!

Today I ate:
1 5 foot long Subway sandwich
1 Sweet potato
3-4 Sugared cookies
1 1/2 cup of Soy milk
3-4 cups of Water
1 cup of Green Tea

I feel guilty about eating those sugared cookies today but I just could not get myself to stop! I need to learn how to control myself. So, I just decided that I'm going to try my best to list down what I consume everyday. And I'll try to write the time of it too. Starting from tomorrow, of course. I'll be making many changes throughout my diet, and hopefully I'll be able to obtain my goal someday.
But I can see that that day is a long time away. But that's okay! As long as it happens someday.

Right now, I am on Glamour.com looking at some helpful tips! I can stay up all night searching for some good ideas. And, well, I did.

A couple recipes I must try:
Arugula white-bean dip with Pita bread or Whole wheat crackers.
A different way to cook Asparagus (I definitely plan on trying this out.)
Banana bread (Maybe substitute the flour with Whole wheat four?)
SunButter (I must buy this someday!)
And a bunch of other healthy recipes here.

Breaking the bad habits, and changing them for good:

It's almost 5a.m., I think It's about time I sleep. Oh, and I won't be doing this everyday. Especially because it takes too much time. I think I'll search for some more once I accomplish most of the things on this list. Time to do some grocery shopping later today! Hopefully, haha.
Goodnight!
Or Goodmorning. Whichever you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment