Thursday, February 18, 2010

DAY 8.

Today I ate:
Brunch
1 Grilled ham and cheese sandwich
Snack
1/2 bag of Hot Cheetos Lime
1 bag of Cheesy Chex Mix
Dinner
2 Fried fish
10 slices of meat
*with spicy salt sauce
1/4 cup of Soup
2 cups of Water
Extra
15 Strawberry Pocky box
3/4 Biscuit
6 Potato Wedges
1/4 Pizza bread
2 cups of Water

My calves are so sore! It hurts to walk. I just came back from our daily 30 minute walk, but we stayed out a couple minutes extra. It was funny because we 3-way called Grace's friend saying that I was a girl named Jessica from RHS. Which was totally made up. And he believed us, when we were right next to each other the whole time, haha! The lame things we do!
Tomorrow I'm planning to buy a 8oz. reusable water bottle so I can get my daily intake of water! I need to control myself better when it comes to how much I eat. My first two days were successful. But after that I just lost control again. Time to get back in track. No more junk food, no more candy. In fact, I'm going to give all my candy away right now before I start craving it again. I ate like 6 in a row at school today. Definitely not good.
I decided not to push myself too hard, without knowing if I could accomplish it or not. So I'm going to start off with eating small meals, and taking a 30 minute walk everyday. Once that becomes a daily routine, I'm going to start adding other workouts to my routine.
I also realized how It's harder for me to control myself eating when I don't cook. So I'm going to start eating separately from my family, and start cooking my own healthy meals. As much as my mom's food is delicious, it is incredibly salty and unhealthy.
Tomorrow is a fresh new start! Let's see how it goes!

113.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment