Tuesday, February 16, 2010

DAY 6.

Found this picture from our Trip to Vegas a couple weeks ago.
Anyways,

Today I ate:
Brunch
1/2 Peanut butter and Jelly Sandwich 1:40p.m.
2 Chicken nuggets
*Barbecue Sauce
Lunch
1 Peanut butter and Jelly Sandwich 2:15p.m.
1 cup of Water
Dinner
2 Chicken legs
1 Chicken thigh
6-7 Potato wedges
2 1/2 cups of Mashed potatoes
*Gravy
2 Spicy rice cake
2 Spicy sausages
2 cups of water
Extra
1 cup of Applesauce

Wow, I am in so much pain once again. My eczema decided to come back, twice as painful than before. Tomorrow I am going to call the USC Hospital first thing in the morning to schedule an earlier appointment, because I can't wait till March. I have so many things to take care of right now:
-Hospital appointment
-Mt. Sac Orientation
-Orthodontist appointment (Fix my retainers)
-Dentist appointment (Find out about my Jaw)
-Red ticket fee/Court
-Etc.

School is starting in a couple days and things are getting out of hand! I need to stop being lazy, and start taking care of things. I'm going to try doing better starting from tomorrow.

113.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment