Wednesday, February 17, 2010

DAY 7.

Today I ate:
Lunch
1 Grilled cheese sandwich - 4:30p.m.
*2 pieces of ham
1 cup of Water
Dinner
6-7 slices of Fried Sweet potatoes and Squash - 7:15p.m.
4-5 sticks of Cucumber
*with spicy sauce
3-4 pieces of meat
2 cups of Water
Extra
1 Banana
1 slice of Fried squash
10 Strawberry Pocky sticks
2 Chocolate crackers

Today, me and Grace went on a 30 minute walk with Bang (dog) at 6:10p.m. Which in my opinion, is the perfect time to walk. It was more tiring than I thought it'd be, but I loved it. We cooled off outside for a couple minutes and went in to eat dinner. School is starting in a couple days and I'm really messing up my diet. I need to get it all together.
Just came back from biking with Grace. We decided to bike a little everyday, whether we jog or walk. I'm also thinking about waking up at 5a.m. with Grace to go on a 30 minute walk early in the morning. I personally think it's a great idea, because we can start off the day feeling fresh and energized. And It's also better for her since I can make her breakfast, heh.
Sleeping early and waking up will probably be the hardest part for the both of us. Mleh, we can at least try our best!

113.5 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment