Monday, February 22, 2010

DAY 12.

Today I thought I was going to die. After I took my two medication that the St. Judes doctor prescribed me, I started feeling stomach pain right away. Couple minutes later, it hurt to the point where it was difficult for me to breathe and I couldn't move. I called my mom in my weak and humble voice for help. She immediately screamed at me, and I had no idea why. I couldn't reply so I just stayed in the same position trying to fight back the pain. But it was taking over me. I could've sworn I was going to faint. Everything was so blurry and I almost felt as if I was in another world. I could feel that my face was cold without touching it with my bare hands, and my music that was currently playing at the moment sounded as if it was miles away. My mom rushes upstairs asking what was wrong and then things became a blur. Next thing I know, my mom was massaging my stomach and covered it with a heat pack. My senses started coming back and I could feel, hear, and speak properly. After I was able to talk, I asked my mom why she screamed at me when I was hurting. And she laughed and said she thought that I was itching my eczema again and thought I was bleeding. Haha, we ended up laughing about it. I took a long nap and felt perfectly fine afterwards. Thank goodness. I'm not sure what the main cause of it was but I'm pretty sure it's one of the medicine he prescribed me. I'm going to be extra careful now.

Today I ate:
Breakfast
1/2 Empinada
1 cup of Water
Lunch
1 plate of Salad
*Olives
*Marinated mushroom
1 bowl of Vegetable soup
*Broccoli
*Carrot
Dinner
20 bread cracker
*Ham
*Cheese

110.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment