Monday, February 15, 2010

DAY 5.

Today was a pretty fun day. Kelly came over in the morning, so we started off with a little breakfast, and went off to go bike riding. We ended up going to Fajardo Park, and just stayed there for a while because it was too hot to bike back. We chilled there for a couple hours, and took many pictures. Then, at 11a.m. Janice picked us up and we came home to dye our hair. The color didn't come out as expected. But I was fairly okay with it, because it evened my hair color out a bit. Kelly wasn't satisfied on the other hand. Later, we made lunch together, took some more pictures on my webcam, and she left at 3p.m.

Rest of the pictures are (here).

Today I ate:
Breakfast
1/2 Whole wheat sandwich
Brunch/Lunch
2 Whole grain pancake
*with Strawberry Jelly
*Maple Syrup
1 portion of Rice Omelet
*Ketchup
2-3 portions of Rice Krispies
4 cups of Water
Dinner
2 pieces of Spicy meat
1 cup of peas
*Mayo
1/2 cup of Rice
Overeating
1 Whole wheat bread
1/2 Peanut butter and Jelly Sandwhich
1 1/2 cups of AppleSauces

Tonight, we went on a quick exercise with all my siblings. We were all on wheels. I was dying in my rollerblades, my feet hurt so much. Edward ended up getting a muscle spasm, Janice's bike chain fell off, and Grace's scooter wheel broke in half. What a major fail. But it was still fun. Finished off the night by watching Keeping up with the Kardashians.

Earlier in the day, I noticed that I'm only maintaining my current weight. (11.5 llbs). I'm not necessarily losing anything. Which isn't good. At all. I also noticed that biking isn't going to do much for me at the moment, so I'm going to have to start jogging again. Instead of taking the easy way out. Things would be a lot more simple if I had a 24 pass. Maybe later, I hope? For now, I'll do it this way.

Tomorrow, I'm hoping to wake up early. Make Grace some breakfast and go on a 20 minute jog around the neighborhood.
I also need to get the habit of taking 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar every morning, along with a cup of water. I think that can make a bit of difference. But it's always so hard to remember. It always hits me, after I finish my breakfast-_-, Mleh. Time to end the night with a little workout.

111.5 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment