Friday, February 26, 2010

DAY 16.

Darn, I keep forgetting to take Apple Cider vinegar in the morning-_-. I think it would have helped me lose weight faster. If only there was a way I could remember to drink it everyday...
Today was quite fun. Grace's Sadies plan ended up being a fail. But it was still a good laugh. Went to the yummy Molcha Salsa afterwards! Then Yogurtland.
Later in the day, Angie and Aaron came over. We just chilled and watched TV basically. Oh yeah, and eat. Except for Aaron. Attempted to cut Edwards hair, which was yet another fail today. Something must be wrong with me. Not to mention the "keys" incident earlier in the day, Mleh.
Aaron Chen. You need to eat some more. I felt like I was hugging a pole today, hah.

Today I ate:
Breakfast
2 Choco Pies
Lunch
1 Molcha Salsa
1 bowl Frozen Yogurt
Dinner
1 Strawberry Pocky Sticks
Extra
1 bowl of Applesauce
20 Garlic Crackers
3 tiny Tangerines

At this point, I wonder if hiding it is the best thing to do, or if I should be telling someone. I never expected this to happen to me, and now that it did, I'm not sure what to do... I want to start smoking again. But I gotta fight back and find a different way to relieve my stress. Eating food will not be an option. I've had more than enough of that. I don't want to think about it, but it's always in the back of my head. It'll probably haunt me till the day I die. What to do, what to do.

109 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment