Monday, March 1, 2010

DAY 19.


Today I ate:
Breakfast
1 bowl of Spicy Korean Beef soup
Lunch
1 Choco Pie
5 Cheddar Sunchips
1 Corn Pancake
15 Chicken Intestines
Dinner
1 Egg yolk
1-2 plates of Korean radish
Extras
4 Pineapples
4 Cheddar Sunchips

I can't really tell if my face is getting better or if its just staying the same. Because at morning and night time it looks like it's getting better. But during the day, it looks like it got worse. It's so hard to tell-_-. I'm waiting impatiently for my Elle, Nylon, Vogue magazines to come in. I can't wait, haha. Some time this week I'm going to go to Cefiore with Jeff and my brother to see if they can hook me up with a job there since they know one of the managers. I'm crossing my fingers on this.
I got my meal planned for tomorrow. Pretty much because it's what I'm craving for at the moment, haha-_-!
Breakfast-Sunchips
Lunch-Chapagetti (half of it)
Dinner-Whatever my mother makes.

Today I went a little overboard on eating, so I plan on doing some crunches after this. After that, I'm going to end my night with a little bit of Vocabulary review. Yes, I'm learning words from the dictionary-_-, haha. It's quite fun actually.

I got a random mood swing a while ago. Some things just really piss me off. I don't even want to talk about it. I'm just going to go with the flow of whatever goes.

108.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment