Monday, March 15, 2010

When It All Goes Down.

I'm going to start all over again. I haven't been following my set of rules, therefore I have gained even more weight than I was to begin with. Although I check the scales everyday, I do not believe in it much. The numbers go down, yet I look like I have packed on a lot of weight. It gives me false messages, in which I cannot accept.
I'm thinking about biking to the library sometime soon, to print some papers, but I'm wondering if I will be able to make it back home. I have decided that I will go work out at Pathfinder park everyday until I can get myself a gym pass. I can probably read a book on the playground during break as well. It will be peaceful and amusing. My mind has filled up with unnecessary thoughts and I wish to make it disappear.
Soon I will be on my hunt for a job, and I'm hoping to succeed. I cannot go any further like this. No longer will I be hiding in some other human's shadow, I will have my own.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Julie :) so sorry the link doesn't work, well try it here:

    http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=1430231423#!/album.php?aid=2032669&id=1430231423

    xoxo, Sonia Eryka

    ReplyDelete