Friday, March 5, 2010

DAY 23.

Today I ate:
Breakfast
1 Tangerine
1 Full Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich
Lunch
1/2 Lees sandwhich
1/2 M&M minis
1 Rice Krispies
Dinner
1 bowl of Rice
*Seaweed paper
1 bag of Peanuts
2 Tangerines

Anyways, today was one of the worst day ever. I had to follow Brian oppa and Yono everywhere to study network marketing and I thought I was going to die of boredom. It was not the right day for me to walk around everywhere. I found out that Charlene broke up with Brian and I felt bad cause in a couple of days it would have been their 3rd year anniversary.
Finally, I came home at 11p.m. and found everyone talking in Janice's room. Everyone as in Grace, Andrew, Edward, Janice and Brendon. We all just ended up talking and chilling. It was fun. Then me and Ed took a quick bike trip to 7eleven to meet up with Jeff, and the rest and got in trouble by my mom when we came back. But it wasn't that bad.
Being the retard that I am, ate Peanuts because I was hungry. My breathing became difficult but not to the point where I needed to go to the ER, thankfully. Never will I do that again. Our bill for the last ER visit was 715 dollars. Wow. Just for waiting, walking in, talking for 5 minutes, and leaving. Are you kidding me?

1o8.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment