Tuesday, March 2, 2010

DAY 20.

Thanks Stella for telling me to listen to "Thinking Of You by Katy Perry". I love it, haha.

Today I did a shitload of studying. I'm surprised at how much I'm willing to do to get an A in English, haha. Which also reminds me that I still have to finish my G.E.D. I think I should go during the days where I don't have school. I should really take advantage of it. I'm a little behind on previewing the Chapters, so I think I'll start on it next week or so.
My moms birthday is coming up and I'm so excited for it! I wish I had a job so I can buy her a Chanel bag or something nice from Marc Jacobs, but sadly I don't. I guess I'll have to put that on hold. I wonder what I should do for her. I want to make it really special because we didn't do anything for her last year. Family dinner is a must-do. I just don't know what we can get her..
I'll think about it later, haha.

Today I ate:
Breakfast
5 Baby Carrots
10 small pieces of Cucumber
*DaengJang
Lunch
20-30 Cheddar Sunchips
Dinner
3 Rice Paper wraps
*Carrots
*Cucumber
*Lettuce
*Cilantro
*Egg Yolk
*Oyster sauce
*Pineapple
2 cups of Green tea

107.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment