Thursday, March 4, 2010

DAY 22.

Today I ate:
2 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
Breakfast
1 Korean Kimchi and Shrimp pancake
Lunch
1/2 Spicy Italian Subway
1 Oatmeal cookie
Snack
1 Lowfat Chocolate Milk
Dinner
About 10 of each:
Kimchi
Beef
Seaweed
Tofu
Extra
4-5 scoops of Coldstone Chocolate Caramel ice cream

I have to stop eating more than I'm supposed to. The amount of food I'm eating keeps adding on as the days go by.

I'm getting NOWHERE. lkfjalsdjfla, how fustrating! I HAVE to exercise, even if I don't feel like it. I'm going to run at least a little everyday. And some crunches as well.
Every Saturday morning, I'm going to get my ass up early, and go to the school track to jog until I can barely stand.

My body feels fat, and it just seems like the number on the scale is the only thing thats changing.
I want to feel skinny.
Everything's a lot harder than I thought.
Fuck me-_-.

109.5 lbs <-FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment