Saturday, March 6, 2010

DAY 24.

Today I ate:
Breakfast
3 baby Tangerines
6 mini Wheat pancakes
*Syrup
*Strawberry Jam
7 spoons of Ice Cream
Lunch
Mongolian Grill
Dinner
Plates of Potato chips
4 Korean Squash pancakes
1/4 Jalapeno Cream cheese bread

WOW, I completely over ate today. Everything was going so well and out of nowhere I just couldn't stop. I think it's better when I eat at home. I'm going to make a new set of rules.
1. NO JUNK FOOD, whether it seems or IS healthy. No crackers, no nothing.
2. No candy. I always say, one is going to do nothing. But once I take one candy, I tend to say it again and the numbers just start adding up. As well as calories.
3. Exercise EVERYDAY. Whether it's jogging for 20 minutes, or taking a 30 minute walk, to a 5 minute workout.
4.DRINK APPLE CIDER VINEGAR EVERY MORNING. I always forget to do this, so I'll have to start making a more convenient reminder.
5. Continue drinking plenty of water and Green tea.
6. Eat FIVE TIMES a day, instead of three.

If I KNOW how to do all this, I'm pretty sure losing weight wouldn't be as hard as it is now.
If only I can get my hands on a 24 fitness pass. Or if only I could sneak in like I always used to, haha. But I probably don't have the guts to do so anymore. I wonder how I did back then.

Anyways, I'm still wondering when I can make pajama pants with the Hello Kitty fabric that Jeff got me. I'm excited to work on it because I actually need pajama pants, haha! I was also thinking about making a fitted dress that I can wear at home. Or to sleep. I can probably make a top and shorts too, haha! The fabric design is something more like what you would wear at home, rather than the public, so thats the only ideas I have for now. I'm pretty excited to think of what I can make with this fabric. I hope I have the time soon! I'm really looking forward to it :)

110 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment